|
Profile
kellylamwanna chat? hotmail /facebook / twitter hey. in 10 years time, i should be cutting up abdomens and transplanting hearts. haha,yeah keep dreaming. Archives
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, July 5, 2009
don't come up to me like everything's all right ![]() OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, SCREW YOU !! now i'm freaking stressing my balls off... cos drina isnt online, and selina cant go online, apparently annie has this "bday party" on and now i needa finish everything?! WTF, and annie ends with goodluck? I DONT NEED THE LUCK, I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING!? >:( and annie was meant to come to my place today, >:( WHAT THE HELL? and i don't know what to do and if i frkn get a cool ass score and everyone gets the credit for it, imma bash them up.. maybe not selina cos she helped and drina helped like a tinyyyyyyyy tinyyy bit <- she was too slow in fixing the photos so i ended up doing the whole damn-600-photos. but still, OMGGGG. >:( ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's all because, I waited for so long, you showed me you were the one and I gave you my heart, right from the very start so. Every time you lied, I knew a side, Get another chance, I was hurting I was broken I stayed so long and that’s why you didn’t think I’d move on, Labels: kellylam. |