|
Profile
kellylamwanna chat? hotmail /facebook / twitter hey. in 10 years time, i should be cutting up abdomens and transplanting hearts. haha,yeah keep dreaming. Archives
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, August 20, 2009
everyone knows it now so spill it. I only made this cos jeffrey made me. :D pdhpe was such a bludge! :D we had mr.spies so we could do w/e we wanted. so me and selina started writing our bday's on everyone's diaries. then we wrote secret love letters to people. DEAR DRANY DRINA, I LOVE YOUR EYES. IT REMINDS ME OF WHEN I LICK CARAMEL. THAT MAKES ME WANNA LICK YOU. YOUR HAIR REMINDS ME OF MY HAIR FROM DOWN THERE. AND I WANNA RUB IT THROUGH MY FINGERS. I WANT YOU I NEED YOU I WANT TO TOUCH YOU I WANNA LICK YOU FROM SECRET ADMIRER. it failed cos it was like going all cool when drina found out that selina was holding some of the ripped bits from the piece of paper. and the other half of the paper was on selina's book, and there were writing marks all over her book. so we tried to do it again but to katrina. so we crossed out drany drina. and it was going all cool until.. KATRINA: IT WAS YOU KELLY ME: what? what was me? KATRINA: MY ADMIRER ME: PFFT *LAUGHS KATRINA: YOU WROTE IT ME: NO I DIDN'T KATRINA: YEAH YOU DID ME: I DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT KATRINA: IT WAS YOU! ME: I DON'T HAVE A BLACK PEN KATRINA: HOW'D YOU KNOW IT WAS IN BLACK ME: ... oh shit. SELINA: YOU RUINED IT1:!!: then someone played the bell on their phone, but i thought i was real. but so did everyone else, so we left the class. but no one came out so we were like OMG, and we realised it was a prank so the whole class ran and then the bell rang. and then i found out someone was singing the lipton tea african song me and selina keep on singing. omg, it was so cool. Don't try to fix things again. Let it fall down. Build a bridge with someone else who you know is going to be there and supported you all the way. It's for the best because you don't want someone who isn't worthy enough to have you. Or isn't worthy enough to only love you. Don't listen to that guy who is suuuuuuuuuuper lame because i know what it's like cos i've been through it. there is no way you can think it's your fault. he has done this before to someone i know and i know the consequence that happened to that someone and i don't want that to happen to you. Labels: kellylam. |