|
Profile
kellylamwanna chat? hotmail /facebook / twitter hey. in 10 years time, i should be cutting up abdomens and transplanting hearts. haha,yeah keep dreaming. Archives
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, December 21, 2009
LITTLE MISS, COME ON A DATE WITH ME?♥ My Dearest Allie. I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you. Noah - Noah, The Notebook That movie is like boring, but pretty sweet at the end :) |