|
Profile
kellylamwanna chat? hotmail /facebook / twitter hey. in 10 years time, i should be cutting up abdomens and transplanting hearts. haha,yeah keep dreaming. Archives
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Oh, Reckless Abandon It's annoying when someone says OI, like seriously... what's wrong? Can't you say HEY. Because to me, OI is so rude. It's so bogaaaaaaaaaaaaan! and if you say OI, I don't reply to you. so yeah, heads up if you decide to say OI to me. Especially Justin, I don't reply to your texts because you say OI. Also, I don't like it when people sneeze on you. Well... uh, maybe I do it myself... only when on Regina though. BUT I HATE IT, when people sneeze on you. It's so disgusting. It's like someone's snot all over you and what if it enters my mouth? I'll just vomit in my mouth thank you very much. And the fundraising chocolate. It's so expensive! $1.20 ! WHAT THE HELL?! And you originally buy it for 60cents but apparently, if you sell it for $1.20, you make a profit of double on what you paid! I'd rather buy it for $1, rather than $1.20 because that's a rip. (That's to you... someone who rhymes with 'M-arsha') Plus, I'm so sick of the Freddo, white chocolate and Caramello Koala ones man. Like seriously, sell something new. Like Picnic, CHERRY RIPE, Flake or Bubbly! And Kathy Lam is laughing at me because I'm eating alot while I'm typing this. FARROUT, I'LL JUST GO ON A DIET. loljks I'm Sarah Tang. |