|
Profile
kellylamwanna chat? hotmail /facebook / twitter hey. in 10 years time, i should be cutting up abdomens and transplanting hearts. haha,yeah keep dreaming. Archives
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, June 13, 2010
One Of These Days I hate it when people ruin things for me. Well not really in those words, but I hate it when like a song I absolutely loved gets overplayed on the radio. Yeah, pity me. And also movies. YEAH, YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT. (p.s movies a word right? then why is it underlined red in spellcheck...) Reminds me, spellcheck is faulty. Like I type in 'form' instead of 'from' and the sentence is like 'I bought this donut form a bakery'. And shouldn't some green line shit appear and say 'fragment revision' ? I mean, I was doing my essay a few days ago and I wrote 'and these included' and some green line shit appears. So I check it and it says 'passive voice', WHAT THE HELL IS PASSIVE VOICE? So I went to grammar check (www.grammarly.com) to like see how would my essay be marked if it was based on grammar. And I got 60/100. Apparently, I had a lot of misuses of 'passive voice' sentences. I mean, is it meant to be spoken in a soft tone? Is that what passive voice means? Because that's what I learnt in P.E when we were doing 'SAY NO TO DRUGS'. So I changed 'and these included' to 'and included' and it was still passive voice. And I googled it up, because google has the answer for everything. And so I checked the wikipedia meaning, and rather than reading it, I got bored and started wikipedia-ing schools and finding out which school gave birth to a celebrity. That was fun, until I realised I was meant to do my essay. Anyway, I don't know what the point of this blog is meant to be, but have fun kiddos. |