|
Profile
kellylamwanna chat? hotmail /facebook / twitter hey. in 10 years time, i should be cutting up abdomens and transplanting hearts. haha,yeah keep dreaming. Archives
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Contemplating The Void So people's been giving me a hard time about me getting robbed by a 7 year old, specially EDWARD TRAN that little loser. And it's pretty embarrassing. Well actually, as you guys may know, I stacked it from powerwalking... on bare ground. And yeah, killed the skin of my knee. BUT, that wasn't my most embarrassing story. It was in 2005 and I was in year 4. I was a pretty big kid, like size 10. Anyway, believe it or not I was in Wakakirri. Some awesome dancing shit. So anyway, we were getting our singlets and skirts sizes ordered and I ordered sixe 10. Then from then to the National Dancing night, I had lost around 15 kg? I shed a size or two, so I was size 8. And I was this stick compared to the size I was a few weeks bag. So it was the night, and I realised my singlet was a little too big so I told the teacher and I went to the costume woman and got changed with my friend. And I kinda 'wore' my singlet wrong. My arm was in the neck hole so I had a nip slip. YEAH YEAH WHATEV. So anyway, I realised after running down a few stairs and then fixed it. Anyway, skirt on, backstage, behind curtains blah blah. And then once we started dancing, my skirt fell down. And I looked around and people were laughing at me. And I pulled it up, and continued dancing. And GAH, IT WAS NATIONAL TELEVISION! |