|
Profile
kellylamwanna chat? hotmail /facebook / twitter hey. in 10 years time, i should be cutting up abdomens and transplanting hearts. haha,yeah keep dreaming. Archives
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
May The Devil Child Weep So we (Kathy and I) reminisced about the days when we played Disney Channel. So we visited the site again and yeah, we fulfilled our inner immature desire by playing the games. And I played Sandwich Stacker. NO, I DID NOT PLAY THAT GAME BECAUSE IT'S SOCIALLY CORRECT. Sexist assholes. Anyway, I'M PROUD TO SAY THAT I MADE IT ONTO THE HONOUR LIST OF HIGH SCORES. For today that is. Well, I'm not a freak like Brandy06 here who got 24170. Like that took me 20 minutes, and I obtained 9375 pts. Wonder how long it took to for Brandy06 to get 24170. So, yes. I'm proud of myself, and I would like to thank all my family members and friends who seriously had nothing to do with my achievement. AND I DID NOT EDIT IT. I DO NOT ACQUIRE SUCH SKILL LIKE THAT ALRIGHT? Sandwich Stacker is my only skill :') I gotta do my English now. Yeah, Ms. Sproule always subsequently come after food. This is what procrastination does to me. |